Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology
- Chair: Eric Kruger
- Department Administrator: Alyson Amenda
- Student Services Contacts:
- Undergraduate – Academic Advising Manager: Allee Hochmuth
- Graduate – Graduate Program Manager – Emily Laabs
- Facilities Manager: John Wipperfurth
Directories and Questions
Listings of specific faculty and staff can be reached by clicking the People entry on the site menu.
Directions to the Department
1630 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706
An interactive campus map can be viewed at: http://www.map.wisc.edu/.
+Directions by Car: (click to expand/collapse)
Madison is located in south central Wisconsin and is accessible via several major highways. Madison is a:
- 1 1/2-hour drive from Milwaukee (via Interstate 94)
- 2 1/2-hour drive from Chicago (via Interstate 90)
- 4 1/2-hour drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul (via Interstate 94)
- 2-hour drive from Dubuque (via US 151)
Getting to UW-Madison Plant Pathology Department:
- Take I-90 or US 151 to Hwy 12/18.
- Follow Hwy 12/18 exit at Park Street (Exit 261 B).
- Proceed north on Park Street about 5 miles to University Avenue.
- Turn Left (West) on University Ave
- Turn Right (North) on Charter Street
- Turn Left (West) on Observatory Drive, cross Babcock Drive and travel ~0.15 miles
- Turn Left (South) into Lot 36 parking lot (1645 Observatory Drive)
- Walk out the south end of the lot toward the 8 story building (Russell labs)
- Office is in Room 237 Russell (please stop by for parking pass)
+Directions by Plane: (click to expand/collapse)
Dane County Regional Airport, on Madison’s northeast side, provides regional and national air service to and from Madison. Seventy-five flights daily connect passengers to 22 locations, reaching 600 domestic and 70 international destinations with one-stop service.