Please feel free to contact us with further questions regarding our programs. For a full directory of faculty and staff listings, click “People” on the menu above.
Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology
226 Russell Labs
1630 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1598
Mark Rickenbach, Chair
Who to Contact with Questions:
|Laurie Ballentine||Reception||general questions, job firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Donna M. Cole||Academic Department Manager||administrative email@example.com|
|Sara Rodock||Student Services Coordinator||undergraduate and graduate program firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Karie Cherwin||Forest & Wildlife Ecology Outreach Specialist||alumni and donor email@example.com|
* Please email job postings to Laurie and she will distribute them by email. We only post permanent jobs within the department to this website.
Directions to the Department:
An interactive campus map can be viewed at: http://www.map.wisc.edu/.
Madison is located in south central Wisconsin and is accessible via several major highways. Madison is a:
- 1 1/2-hour drive from Milwaukee (via Interstate 94)
- 2 1/2-hour drive from Chicago (via Interstate 90)
- 4 1/2-hour drive from Minneapolis/St. Paul (via Interstate 94)
- 2-hour drive from Dubuque (via US 151)
Getting to UW-Madison Forest and Wildlife Ecology Department:
- Take I-90 or US 151 to Hwy 12/18.
- Follow Hwy 12/18 exit at Park Street (Exit 261 B).
- Proceed north on Park Street about 5 miles to University Avenue.
- Turn Left (West) on University Ave
- Turn Right (North) on Charter Street
- Turn Left (West) on Observatory Drive, cross Babcock Drive and travel ~0.15 miles
- Turn Left (South) into Lot 36 parking lot (1645 Observatory Drive)
- Walk out the south end of the lot toward the 8 story building (Russell labs)
- Office is in Room 226 Russell (please stop by for parking pass)
Dane County Regional Airport, on Madison’s northeast side, provides regional and national air service to and from Madison. Seventy-five flights daily connect passengers to 22 locations, reaching 600 domestic and 70 international destinations with one-stop service.