Giving to the Department
Ways you can help
Whatever your connection to the Department, we deeply appreciate the support we receive from loyal alumni and friends. Your contribution provides scholarships for deserving undergraduates, enables us to attract and maintain the best and the brightest graduate students, helps us to retain the most talented faculty and staff, and provides support for new initiatives such as the weekly department seminar that hosts leading scholars.
All contributions made to the Department by private individuals or groups are processed by the UW Foundation. The UW Foundation accepts donations for the Department in three areas:
The Forest and Wildlife Ecology Fund The Graduate Student Travel Fund The Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology Field Camps and Experiences Fund
Donations to the Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology can also be sent as a Check or Credit Card Gift by mail (Submission Form)
Easy Ways To Give Back & Stay Connected
- Stay in touch – Keep your contact information current by logging on to the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA) alumni directory and updating your profile. That information must be current in order to receive Department publications and other news.
- Make a gift – You can support the Department by making a gift to the Department. There are also opportunities to support student scholarships, outreach programs and more.
- Follow us on Facebook – Engage in discussions, share news or events, and get updates on faculty and students in the Department.
- Connect with CALS – Check out Grow Magazine or CALS Connection
- Hire Department graduates – Our graduates are capable of amazing things. Please share job openings with us at email@example.com.
- Hire a Department intern – Help students build real-world experience by sharing your opportunities with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide updates – Keep us informed on what’s new with you – we’d love to hear from you!
- Come to campus – The college is full of places to visit, volunteer and explore more about science. Plus, we’ve got great ice cream!
For additional information on planned gifts or to make other contributions to the Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology, please contact:
Eric Kruger, Chair
Forest & Wildlife Ecology Department
226B Russell Labs
1630 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53708